St. Mount Helen- Gerardo Lopez
Gerardo Lopez Alatorre New York Times
Stanstead College By: James Robertson
Grade 8, Science
October 26, 2004
Relations with Science
St Mount Helen
I m going to talk about the St Mount Helen is a mountain located in the capital of the United States of America, it is not actually a mountain is a volcano that is going to explode soon and its going to mess up all the world because last 98 years the same volcano exploded and threw a huge mass of smoke that made the whole weather of the earth change because of the huge mass. Now the United States is trying to make anything as possible to stop the volcano or make as less damage as possible.
What is the relationship of this term to the Science?
There are many things from this term that are related to the science the first one is the lava and all the pressure the volcano makes to throw the lava that it is carrying with him, second is the huge mass of smoke that is probably going to throw and change the weather, the relation is how the weather is going to change and also the huge mass of smoke how is created and finally how the volcano was created.
Conclusion/Opinion
In my opinion the science can be related with almost anything and that the science is also the solution of the science.
2 Comments:
Gerardo’s Review
Gerardo’s review was kind of short but I learned many things from his review. I didn’t know there was a Mountain will a Volcano was on St Mount Helen that’s the first thing I learned about his review I was like wow there a volcano that’s called St Helen. I wonder if the American’s found any solution of solving this problem. The volcano can explode any time by now. Lot’s of lives will be lost if they didn’t do anything to help the people who live near the volcano. Gerardo explains in his review that the volcano St Helene Exploded 98 years ago. I wonder if this volcano was a big thing, because this is the first time I heard about this. I really want to know if it caused many lives.
I think Volcanoes are really cool. The worst part f the volcanoes are that they cause so many lives and also destroy many beautiful things in nature and also the animals. I think there can be one good thing about a Volcano that helps something or someone. I think Volcano’s are really used during a science fair for a science experiment. I like about these volcanoes also they are really fun to watch. I like to watch volcanoes on TV. The lava is so cool. I really enjoy the color of the lava that looks yellowish, orange.
Gerardo did a good job on his review; well that’s what I think. Every time I read something I learn different things. I like his review because it talks about volcanoes, which I fide to be really interesting to me. I didn’t know any thing about this St Helena Mount that I never hear of before. This review is so cool to read. I hope they do something to the volcano the city or place will be destroyed so played out. I really want to know more about this volcano. Some many question to ask. I wonder if the volcano will explode any time soon.
Gerardo’s article review is really cool, that’s talk about the volcano. I don’t like volcano because is dangerous, I don’t want volcano locate beside my house anyway but I really want to see how volcano is going to explode, the red magma flow over to the ground, it will be really imposing.
Seem so far, I can’t believe the volcano will be explode by anytime when people just being a fool, hanging around and taking picture. Actually, it volcano explode, maybe the United States of America will be only a half left. Volcano explode are formidable, no body can’t stop him. I feel so bad that the people who live nearly the volcano.
I have lots of question that why we have volcano in the world? How they made it? How much volcano in the world? Is a country will be destroy by the volcano? Seem possible for all of these questions. The government should think a method and stop the volcano explode, if the volcano explode, the country or even the world will be destroy by volcano. Anyway, I like it this article a lot.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home