Florida Floods. Vicky Hebert
Article Review
Who rote it, date, what paper
This article is about the flood that happened in Florida. This flood was a really bad flood. I feel really bad for them. Because I never lived in a flooding situation, I don’t know how it feels but I don’t want to know how it feels. Know I am going to tell you how science has affection on this flood in particular.
So this has affection on science because how much water has flooded a part of Florida. This has affection because do know if it was a big flood or a small flood or to know if it was one of the biggest floods in the USA or on the earth or the smallest. Because you can’t just decide that because you don’t know this kind of things only the scientist and so they could know they need to know things like that.
But one of the most important is the environment. Because it destroys all of the things like the stores and the houses and it’s really bad because then they have to do it again of it again and its allot of money for them. This is really important and that you have to remember. All of use, because we are lucky because we don’t have big floods like that, we would get little but not big enough to destroy everything so I would like you to keep that in mind.
And one the most important that I think is the most important is the livings that live there, were the flood was and all. Some families don’t live; maybe 10 people in the same family can die because of these things. Some animals can dies and I think it is really bad. Because some of us don’t know how it feels to lose someone that you love or that is apart of your life or world. But the people I have never lose some in a accident or in a flood or other types of was but not like or a cancer or sickness but I think you know what I mean well we are lucky but it really feels like your life is finish and that you think you cant move on with it you know.
Well I would like you to think about these things because maybe some day it will happen to you. These things we need to think about because you never know it will maybe happen to a friend or to one of your parents that is on a business trip you never know so just think about these things and try to be ready for these things.
PS: This it not to scare you it’s to inform you
2 Comments:
I think what Vicky was trying to say was that, floods can be dangerous in some other places but it has science to do with it. Scientists or weather forecasters can study how floods appear and they discover many things about water. Everyone needs water and we need it in our system to be healthy. Water helps living things on the planet. There is more water on the planet than land.
In my opinion, the water was the main thing that had to do with science in Vicky’s article. I think that the water that floods in Florida, people should try to stop it or they should move to another that is safer.
Krista
I think what Vicky was trying to say was that, floods can be dangerous in some other places but it has science to do with it. Scientists or weather forecasters can study how floods appear and they discover many things about water. Everyone needs water and we need it in our system to be healthy. Water helps living things on the planet. There is more water on the planet than land.
In my opinion, the water was the main thing that had to do with science in Vicky’s article. I think that the water that floods in Florida, people should try to stop it or they should move to another that is safer.
Krista
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home